Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daggar - Hartford,CT


"Daggar was born June 6, 1988 in Hartford CT and has been immersed into music ever since his singing mother, Sandra Henry, stepped foot in a professional studio; this opened the gates to a new world for him. Daggar began expressing himself in a new way when he started writing poetry at age nine. He met Klokwize in middle school and was fascinated by the way he wrote and recorded his own songs; that’s when Daggar decided to transform his poetry into music."-Bio

Online interview:
 
Chyna BlaQ: So Daggar, what makes you unique?

Daggar: well tell you the truth I always been fascinated with outer space that's where the idea for my present single Nebula came from and my follow up Orbit. I wanna be able to take these people to the moon with with my music.....

Chyna BlaQ: What is the most important thing you want people to know about you as an artist?
 
Daggar: I want people to know that what ever I do no matter what I put God first with out my higher power this wouldn't be possible !


Daggar is a Fresh New face from Hartford, CT! Great Looks and Talent are a knock out combination for a True Champ! Listen and you be the Judge!! Is Daggar Bringing the Heat??

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/therealDaggar
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6125985






UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment