Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doc Strange - "Old York City"

Who is Doc Strange?
"Doc Strange is the stuff that legends are made of. Hailing from StrangeVille, Old York City. I'm famish and thirsty. A die hard word smith that eats ,sleeps and breathes music. I'm an arts leviathan and I'm always looking to sharpen my sword. For example - this is something I wrote - " I was going for minute/ ..ya could hate it I'm back/ .. Nas lied hip hop is not dead/ It was taking a nap"

How does Doc Strange differ from other artists from NY?
"First of all, I'm not from New York. I'm from Old York, meaning that I'm a cut from the originality. I don't follow the trends on what is so called popular and for the most part most NY rappers are not creative."

Check Out Doc Strange and Tell me what you think! Is he bringing the heat???



UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment