Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wiz Khalifa & The Taylor Gang!

Wiz Khalifa & The Taylor Gang are featured on the front cover of this month's Source Magazine. The hot issue hits the news stands May 8th and will feature exclusive one on ones with each member of Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang. The front cover features Wiz, Lola Monroe, Chevy Woods and Juicy Jay!


When you ask Wiz what makes the Taylor Gang so special? He says this....

"It's just more organic than anything that people have seen in a long time. They each have their own personalities. They see the group of people that I'm with. They see how much they identify with me. I got a group of people that I'm around that trust me as the captain. We're a group. And I don't think the game has really seen people who go to the studio together. They haven't seen that in a long time."  --Wiz Khalifa

UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat 
It's Ms.Chyna BlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment