Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vito - Queens, N.Y














Don't let the twenty-six year old baby faced Queens native fool you...Vito aka IndustryReady "V" will give it to you straight gutter and raw! For years Vito has not only been perfecting his craft but has gained a southern fan base, while traveling back and forth from Virginia to Atlanta, doing shows, radio station appearances and college performances... Take a walk with the vivacious young man behind the music and then you can begin to understand the unsigned phenomenon's master plan.-BIO

Online Interview with IndustryReady V

Ms.Chyna BlaQ: So, Vito or should I say Industryready V?? How did you get the
name Industryready V??

Vito: Lol hello Chyna.The name industryready v comes from how I look at everything I do from putting out music to videos and how I conduct myself as a artist.

Ms.Chyna BlaQ: Vito, You are creating a nice Buzz for yourself. What motivates you, as you pursue your Dream??

Vito: My motivation comes from my family, friends, the struggles I've been through, the need for success and the people that support me.

Ms.Chyna BlaQ: There are so many Rap Artists out... What makes "Vito" different  from the rest??

Vito: Vito is different because he makes music for Vito. I want the people to be a fan of me for the music I put out. Now a days artist make music to try and attack what ever market is generating the most attention.

Ms.Chyna BlaQ: Where do you hope to see yourself in the next 5 years??

Vito: In the next five years, God willing I will see myself on the cover of the forbes magazine as another successful young black man that came from nothing but gave his all to live out his dream.


www.industryreadyv.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oca16Ut0XrI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcbwQZXDRI





UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment