Monday, August 8, 2011

Kanye West does it again!!!


Kanye West is notorious for exercising his right to free speech. Remember his most famous out bursts?! "George Bush doesn't care about Black People!" Yes, that was it. Now there are plenty more to add to the list! In a recent performance in England, Kanye compares himself to Adolf Hitler and Michael Jordan?!

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane...like I'm Hitler". He goes on to say..."Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Those are some incredible comparisons Hun! Next time, try Clark Kent with your Super Human A@@!! Lmao! You gotta love Kanye West! A musical genius and he knows this man!!

UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment