Friday, March 9, 2012

Radio Interview with T'yanna Wallace

When Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace was murdered in 1997 his daughter T'yanna Wallace was only 4 years old. Eleven years later the world gets to see the young woman she has become! T'yanna Wallace stopped by Hot 97 for one of her first radio interviews. As a Penn State student and an aspiring fashion Designer; T'yanna believes in taking charge of her future and not depending on the nest egg from her father's legacy.

 “I work at the school caf,” T’yanna told Hot 97. “I don’t need a job. But I honestly, I’m independent like [my mom] and I feel like if I want extra pocket money, I shouldn’t have to call anyone and be like, ‘Well can I transfer…’ – no, I just make my own money.”

Check out her interview on the Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg show with K Foxx on Hot 97. I'm sure Biggie would be proud.



UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat 
It's Ms.Chyna BlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment