Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Did Ray J get Knocked Out By Fab?!


Rumors have it that over the weekend in Las Vegas, Ray J and Fabolous got into a lil scuffle. They say two licks were thrown, Fab hit Ray J and Ray J hit the floor! Now I am not the one to gossip and you aint hear it from me! (In Living Color Flash back) The fight Allegedly started from jokes between the two (Fab and Ray) that went way too far. Next thing we know Fab says "F%&$  You" and breaks Ray J off a Brooklyn combo on Saturday's Big Fight Night! *Big Shout Out to Mayweather, who won a fourth round knock out and later gave commentator Larry Merchant the business!!*  Well the story gets better people!! Ray J got on the radio yesterday morning denying the knock out story! He says its the other way around and wants Fab to tell the truth!!

“I swear to God he running from me right now … [When I hit him] he fell back because he’s a sucker.” And goes on to say... “My team don’t play. If you disrespect me, don’t come to the West Coast.”- Ray J

To be continued....

UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat 
It's Ms.Chyna BlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment