Monday, February 4, 2013

Rihanna reveals new Tat and Thoughts About her relationship with Chris


Hello Rihanna!! Rihanna Looks Great in this hot shot from a Rolling Stone Magazine photo shoot by Terry Richardson. If you look closely you can see that the Star Diva has added another tat to her collection of Body art! Its the classic beautiful side profile of the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti!! I like it!

Rihanna is confident about her reunion with her ex-Chris Brown and here is her take on the situation..."I decided it was more important for me to be happy...I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."- Rolling Stone Mag.

Okay Rih!! Follow your heart and we will (try to) mind our business!! Be Happy!

UnderGroundz Highlighted Heat 
It's Ms.Chyna BlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment